Aiden Clarke Photography
Aiden Clarke Photography are multi award winning wedding, portrait and commercial photographers based in Scarborough and covering Whitby, Bridlington, Filey, Malton, Helmsley, North Yorkshire, the UK and beyond. Aiden is a qualified member of two well respected photographic bodies the Master Photographers Association and the British Institute of Professional Photography
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography, Commerial Photography, Portrait Photography, Business Portraits, Pet Photography, Food Photography, Product Photography, Hotel and Guest House Photography, Restaurant Photography, Family Portraits, Baby Photography
- What does the wedding package include?Each wedding is different and I offer tailor made packages for each couple. However my full day package includes: An engagement shoot (highly recommended as an opportunity to rehearse and get to know each other), as many meetings as necessary plus all of the benefits of the flexible package. A full days photography may involve photographing: bridal preparation (and possibly grooms preparation), dress, flowers, arrival of guests, bridesmaids / pageboys / groomsmen, service, group shots, photos of bride and groom (possibly on location), speeches, cutting of cake, first dance. Plus friendly unintrusive, natural and unposed candid photography throughout the day capturing the atmosphere of the occasion. Typically you can expect around 700+ images. Post production of the shoot. This involves sorting through all of the multitude of photographs then editing, optimising them etc. before uploading to your private password protected gallery ready for viewing. A selection of Facebook ready images for you to view and share with your friends supplied shortly after your big day. Private online gallery and slideshow. Guaranteed top quality results. Travel costs. A full range of options including albums, parent albums, canvases etc, Prices available upon request.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No. I give my full attention to each wedding that I do and will only photograph one wedding per day to maintain quality of service.
- What style of photos do you take?I am a contemporary wedding photographer with a relaxed, friendly style. I specialise in taking natural, unposed candid shots thoughout the day and really capture the atmosphere of the occasion.
- What kind of technology do you use?At the time of writing my current camera of choice is a canon 5D mkiii coupled with a variety of L series Canon lenses. I also carry high quality backup equipment in case of a malfunction and a variety of lighting.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes each client has their own private password protected gallery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Delivery time varies according to the type of work that is involved but typically will be from 1-3 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No but I do send every one that is useable.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Sometimes I work alone but if the work involves complex lighting then I have one or two assistants to help me.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have a mechanism in place to provide another photographer wherever possible
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes I do have the right to publish the photos but would always ask the couples permission first.
Wedding Photography, Commercial Photography, Portrait Photography, Business Portraits, Pet Photography, Food Photography, Architectural Photography, Hotel Photography, Restaurant Photography