Adam Hollingworth Photography
Hi I'm Adam and I'm a professional Corporate & Commercial Photographer based in Brighton, East Sussex since 2011. I specialise in Headshots, Event Photography, Conference Photography & Portrait Photography and work mainly in London and the South East including West Sussex, Kent, Surrey & Hampshire as well as the rest of the UK. My photography is unique, contemporary and technically accomplished.
If you're looking for a creative photographer who is friendly, professional, technically skilled and with many years experience, please do get in touch.
Thanks for stopping by.
Kiri• Oct. 18, 2018
Adam was great, easy going and really comfortable with all the guests. He shot an anniversary party for my business with approximately 60 guests. Pics were ready the next couple of days and they looked amazing! recommended!!
Services From Adam Hollingworth Photography
Event Photographer - Full day
Event Photographer - Half Day
- What services do you offer?I specialise in: - Headshots - Event Photography - Conference Photography - Portrait Photography - Commercial Photography - Product Photography. My photography is unique, contemporary and technically accomplished.
- What style of photos do you take?My style of commercial and product photography is clean, crisp and sharp. For both corporate and creative portraiture and headshots, I strive to put my sitters at ease for to achieve their most natural pose. For events, I aim for a true fly-on-the-wall aspect to my photography, so that the viewer feels immersed in the event themselves.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use Canon 5D Mark III Digital SLRs, Canon lenses and Canon flashguns and have backups, just in case! I use a Canon 24-70mm L Series as well as a Canon 70-200mm. I have a portable studio with softboxes, umbrellas, light stands and different backgrounds for providing headshots on location. Your images are backed up twice at the end of the day using external hard drives and edited using Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop on the Apple iMac. Apple Macbook Pro is used on location.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes! Your images will be available as above and you can assign certain dedicated users download access or allow all users who have the viewing password download access.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Within 7 days with a selection of Press Release images available within 24 hours.
- Do you send all the photos taken?You will receive both high and low resolution versions of all images that make the cut.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone so that the collection of photos you receive is of a consistent style and finish. However, if your event requires more than one photographer, I have a network of talented photographers whom I can call upon to join me on the day.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I will do everything in my power to honour the shoot schedule. However, should a problem arise where I simply cannot attend, I can arrange for an alternative professional to stand-in for me.
- Are you insured?Yes, I have a professional photographer's public liability insurance policy to the value of £2 million.
Headshots, Corporate Events, Corporate Portraits, Creative Portraits, Conference Photography, Commercial Photography