Abba Stars UK
With Over 15 years of experience in UK and Europe, Abba STARS UK is one of the UK's NO.1 Abba Tribute Bands.
Featuring some incredibly talented singers and musicians they offer one of the most captivating and authentic tributes to one of the greatest bands of all time. With a hint of humour and audience participation it s a great entertainment for every occasion!
Happy to go out of the way to make your event truly memorable.
We are fully self contained with our own sound and lighting with additional D.J if required. All our equipment is PAT tested and we have Public Liability Insurance.
Alan Henderson-Smith• May 18, 2019
We had the most wonderful evening of ABBA hits brilliantly performed and our sell out audience would not let them off the stage and then applauded them as they left the room. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone who wants a good fun evening
Charlotte Lyst• April 27, 2019
"ABBA stars were amazing! We hired them for a hen do and they were so much fun. The girls were so friendly and fun! Great fun and such a good tribute act.
Would definitely recommend. Thanks for an amazing night!"
BARRY HOLBROOK• March 2, 2019
Blazena and Helen were absolutely brilliant. Turned up on time. Involved the guest's and kepted everybody participating. Could not have been more satisfied and would definitely recommend them and would always book them again. Thanks for putting me in touch with them Amelia. So grateful to you xx
E L Jordan• Jan. 19, 2019
Thank you for absolutely making our daughters 18th Birthday Party, it wasn’t easy for you with such a lively bunch but you were totally professional and understanding. You both have huge talent and we loved having you entertain us all, I haven’t seen my 78 year old mother dancing since my wedding! It was great fun and I wouldn’t have changed a thing. Thank you so much!
Tina Eastwood• Feb. 2, 2019
These ladies provided an amazing night for my daughters 21st and I would highly recommend them - thankyou so much
Christopher Hix• Jan. 12, 2019
The girls were really good and gave us a great show. All of the guests were very complimentary, everyone was up and dancing very quickly. Many thanks
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:With Over 15 years of experience in UK and Europe, Abba STARS UK is one of the UK’s NO.1 Abba Tribute Bands. Featuring some incredibly talented singers and musicians they offer one of the most captivating and authentic tributes to one of the greatest bands of all time. With tight harmonies, replica of costumes, hint of humour and audience participation it’s a great entertainment for every occasion!
- What are the highlights of your career?15 years of professional experience, many happy clients, as we always give our best
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Charismatic performers and singers
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Theatre shows, Private and Corporate events, Hen do's
- Who are your previous clients?Sony, Riu hotels Spain, Holiday Inn, Marshall Motors, Connaughey rooms London, Hospice, Electric theatre Guildford, The Fisher Theatre, Ham Yard London, Mercure Piccadilly Manchester, Yacht club Brixham, Private clients for Weddings and celebrations
- How can event planners pay for your services?Via bank transfer, cash or cheque
- How long do you play for?Our usual set is 2 x 45 minutes. But our show is available also as 1 x 60 minutes, 2 x 60 minutes. Or if you would like different length of performance , we are happy to discuss details
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?YES, we have powerful PA and lights
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, our PA is PAT tested and we have Insurance up to £ 10, 000, 000
- How much space do you require?For Abba Duo - 2 x 2 metres For Abba Band - 3 x 4 metres, but can accommodate smaller spaces as well
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we will do our best to have it ready for your party if we know it in advance
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break between 15 - 30 mins, but if you prefer longer break, thats ok
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, it s possible, we just need to know it in advance so we can prepare it.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes we do
OUR LAST SUMMER
BANG A BOOMERANG
I DO I DO I DO
AS GOOD AS NEW
THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL
LAY ALL YOUR LOVE ON ME
TAKE A CHANCE ON ME
I HAVE A DREAM
NAME OF THE GAME
DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW
SUMMER NIGHT CITY
ONE OF US
THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC
WHEN I KISSED THE TEACHER