Abba Stars UK
With Over 15 years of experience in UK and Europe, Abba STARS UK is one of the UK's NO.1 Abba Tribute Bands.
Featuring some incredibly talented singers and musicians they offer one of the most captivating and authentic tributes to one of the greatest bands of all time. With a hint of humour and audience participation it s a great entertainment for every occasion!
We are fully self contained with our own sound and lighting with additional D.J if required. All our equipment is PAT tested and we have Public Liability Insurance.
niki cowen• 30 Aug 2016
I can not recommend these ladies highly enough. They were amazing they made the party. Excellent entertainers, stunning voices. Excelled themselves. If you like Abba you won't be disappointed and so reasonable and I didn't need a DJ as they did my a personal playlist. They are both gorgeous girls and I've had lots of good feedback. Thank you so much for making my mums 70th perfect xx
Rob Finch• 20 Jan 2018
The girls were great for my wife’s 50 th birthday party. She loves ABBA and ABBA Stars didn’t fail to deliver brilliant songs and great interaction with the party guests. They also provided music in between their sets. They contacted us before the party to see if there was any special requests for songs. They looked great in their ABBA esque costumes and their lighting and sound was perfect for the venue. Highly recommended!
Pam wright• 15 Dec 2018
Absolutely brilliant we couldn’t have hoped for better entertainment,the girls were efficient,professional , full of good humour and such wonderful vocalists.Riseley had a night to remember everyone thoroughly enjoyed Abba STARS UK ,I would book them again in a heart beat.
Alan Henderson-Smith• 18 May 2019
We had the most wonderful evening of ABBA hits brilliantly performed and our sell out audience would not let them off the stage and then applauded them as they left the room. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone who wants a good fun evening
Anita Long• 14 Sep 2018
They were fabulous, kept in regular contact before the event to make all the arrangements and confirmed near the date they would be there. On the night they were absolutely brilliant, worth every penny. They interacted with the guests and their voices were amazing. I couldn’t fault them. Certainly made my 50th birthday very memorable. Highly recommend. Thank you.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:With Over 15 years of experience in UK and Europe, Abba STARS UK is one of the UK’s NO.1 Abba Tribute Bands. Featuring some incredibly talented singers and musicians they offer one of the most captivating and authentic tributes to one of the greatest bands of all time. With tight harmonies, replica of costumes, hint of humour and audience participation it’s a great entertainment for every occasion!
- What are the highlights of your career?15 years of professional experience, many happy clients, as we always give our best
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Charismatic performers and singers
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Theatre shows, Private and Corporate events, Hen do's
- Who are your previous clients?Sony, Riu hotels Spain, Holiday Inn, Marshall Motors, Connaughey rooms London, Hospice, Electric theatre Guildford, The Fisher Theatre, Ham Yard London, Mercure Piccadilly Manchester, Yacht club Brixham, Private clients for Weddings and celebrations
- How can event planners pay for your services?Via bank transfer, cash or cheque
- How long do you play for?Our usual set is 2 x 45 minutes. But our show is available also as 1 x 60 minutes, 2 x 60 minutes. Or if you would like different length of performance , we are happy to discuss details
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?YES, we have powerful PA and lights
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, our PA is PAT tested and we have Insurance up to £ 10, 000, 000
- How much space do you require?For Abba Duo - 2 x 2 metres For Abba Band - 3 x 4 metres, but can accommodate smaller spaces as well
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we will do our best to have it ready for your party if we know it in advance
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break between 15 - 30 mins, but if you prefer longer break, thats ok
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, it s possible, we just need to know it in advance so we can prepare it.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes we do
OUR LAST SUMMER
BANG A BOOMERANG
I DO I DO I DO
AS GOOD AS NEW
THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL