Get ready for one of the most exciting and authentic-sounding ABBA tribute acts that you're likely to see. Voted as the UKs TOP ABBA tribute!! All four of the artists who make up Re-Björn are talented, highly professional and full-time performers in their own right. Together they bring a touch of class to the ABBA tribute band scene as they recreate the iconic and much-loved songs of the legendary Swedish quartet.
Even the accents are there, and along with the designer costumes, tight harmonies and stage presence you'd better be prepared for a very special show. Audience participation is a given, so don't expect to sit there looking at your drinks all night. This is a very lively show and you simply won't be able to stop your feet from tapping and your hands from clapping.
If you have even the faintest of memories from the late 70's and early 80's, you'll remember how the original foursome walked the Eurovision song contest and just kept going. You just knew when a new ABBA so...
Gemma Irons• 30 Jun 2018
I booked ABBA Rebjorn for my friend's hen party in Swindon and i was absolutely blown away by the service i received. The girls were absolutely amazing, they arrived on time and were very accommodating in setting up outside allowing us to enjoy the show in the sunshine. They played all the best hits from ABBA and also many other great classics. Not only did they put on the best show for us girls but they also continued to play music until midnight. The feedback i received from the rest of the he...
Mark Paveley• 3 Nov 2018
Lovely people, outstanding show, everyone loved it. I heartily recommend the band and would definitely book them again. From start to finish thoroughly professional, sounded great and visually made an incredible impact. Wonderful.
Alex hamlin• 10 May 2019
Wonderful performance, from professional, hard working, and all round lovely people. Looking forward to having them back at future events. Cant recommend this act highly enough.
Cook in Style• 7 Dec 2018
Brilliant night, amazing performance, very professional. Would definitely book again!
Chris Dickinson• 1 Jun 2019
1st June 2019
What a fantastic night put on by this group. Sounded fantastic with everyone up and dancing. A tribute act not to be missed and a huge thank you for giving everyone a fantastic show and evening.
- What are the highlights of your career?- Performing for Professor Stephen Hawking on New Years Eve 2013 at his home in Cambridgeshire for all of his close friends and family, including Professor Brian Cox. - Performing in the Crpyt at the stunning Guild Hall London for The Sheriff of London Tim Hailes 50th Birthday Party. - Performing at a Beer festival in the Midlands and having the amazing Roy Wood in the audience dancing along to ABBA!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Most Authentic tribute to Abba Full professional show with full time performers. We pride ourselves on the fact that what you see is what you get. Not like other Abba tributes that have 4/5 girls and players. Meaning your never sure who you are going to get !!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?From 10 to 10,000 audience members, every show is performed to the same professional standard.
- Who are your previous clients?Sky TVs BBC ITV RNLI Radio 4 NHS IKEA Hilton Hotels Marriott Hotels Park resorts Ultimate Civic Disco Ocean Beach Club Ibiza Owner Tony Truman Professor Stephen Hawking John Simm Sheriff of London Tim Hailes White Horse Country Park, Westbury Lynford Hall Hotel Many many more
- How long do you play for?We are very flexible, however our usual formats are 2 x 45 minute sets or 1 x 60-75 minute set.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have a full state of the art sound system with digital microphones and full sound deck. We also have ultra modern led lighting meaning low heat and most importantly low power consumption.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?£10,000.000 public liability and fully PAT tested equipment. Please request a copy of our certificates if required.
- How much space do you require?As a guideline for the 4 piece band we usually recommend 4 metres width and 3 metres depth but we can accommodate smaller spaces if needed.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are more than happy to accept song requests as long as we have enough notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If performing 2 sets we would usually take a 20-30 minutes break in-between. This is not set in stone and can be made longer or shorter to suit your requirements.
1 x 1 hour set of Abba
2 x 45 minutes set of Abba
1 x 75 minute set of Abba
2 x 1 hour sets are available at an extra charge and must be a minimum of a 4 piece band.
Other formats are available up...