Get ready for one of the most exciting and authentic-sounding ABBA tribute acts that you're likely to see. Voted as the UKs TOP ABBA tribute!! All four of the artists who make up Re-Björn are talented, highly professional and full-time performers in their own right. Together they bring a touch of class to the ABBA tribute band scene as they recreate the iconic and much-loved songs of the legendary Swedish quartet.
Even the accents are there, and along with the designer costumes, tight harmonies and stage presence you'd better be prepared for a very special show. Audience participation is a given, so don't expect to sit there looking at your drinks all night. This is a very lively show and you simply won't be able to stop your feet from tapping and your hands from clapping.
If you have even the faintest of memories from the late 70's and early 80's, you'll remember how the original foursome walked the Eurovision song contest and just kept going. You just knew when a new ABBA song was released it would be special and it was. Among very few singers or bands, every ABBA album contained 3 or 4 potential number 1 hits. Their creativity was astonishing. Who can forget Waterloo, SOS and Dancing Queen, a killer trio of tunes if ever there was one?
These and more are recreated by Re-Björn so you know there aren't going to be any duds in the song list - just constant hits that are forever on the world's conscience and always will be. Re-Björn has great material to work with and they definitely do it justice. We highly recommend them for your ABBA event or theme night.
Nigel Mottram• Jan. 11, 2020
This was a most wonderful evening,from the moment they turned up,to the moment they left,the ladies were friendly,professional and charming.
Their performance was spot on and had the audience on their feet singing along,the best way to spend a birthday party and I’d have no hesitation in booking them again or encouraging others to do the same !
Overall,a great night and one I would like to repeat.
Heidi Titcombe• Dec. 28, 2019
Wow what a brilliant tribute act, sounded and look great, thank you for giving my party guest a brilliant nite. Would highly recommend 😊😊😊😊
Marc Rattigan• Dec. 21, 2019
Amazing we’re the highlight of the Xmas party!! Couldn’t ask for a better group thank you guys!!
Jo-Anne Green• Nov. 7, 2019
Very professional and enjoyable performance, everyone up dancing.
jane pattinson• Oct. 10, 2019
Great band, good communication prior to event and really engaged our audience - would book again!
Adrian Whitfield• Sept. 14, 2019
Fantastic tribute act 2 sets of 45 mins sounded amazing and really looked the part, very professional
Services From ABBA Rebjorn
ABBA Girl Duo - 2 x 45 Minutes
5 Piece ABBA Tribute Band (with Drummer) - 2 x 45 Minutes
4 Piece ABBA Tribute band - 2 x 45 Minutes
- What are the highlights of your career?- Performing for Professor Stephen Hawking on New Years Eve 2013 at his home in Cambridgeshire for all of his close friends and family, including Professor Brian Cox. - Performing in the Crpyt at the stunning Guild Hall London for The Sheriff of London Tim Hailes 50th Birthday Party. - Performing at a Beer festival in the Midlands and having the amazing Roy Wood in the audience dancing along to ABBA!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Most Authentic tribute to Abba Full professional show with full time performers. We pride ourselves on the fact that what you see is what you get. Not like other Abba tributes that have 4/5 girls and players. Meaning your never sure who you are going to get !!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?From 10 to 10,000 audience members, every show is performed to the same professional high standard.
- Who are your previous clients?Sky TVs, BBC, ITV, RNLI, Radio 4, NHS, IKEA, Newbury Race Course, Hilton Hotels, Holiday Inn, Marriott Hotels, Park resorts, Butlins, Nightclub Chains, including, VINYL, CAMEO, ATIK, EDEN, PRYZM, ASYLUM, Ultimate Civic Disco, Expedition, Ocean Beach Club Ibiza Owner Tony Truman, Professor Stephen Hawking, John Simm, Sheriff of London Tim Hailes, Mayor of London, Greenwich University, St Catherine's College, White Horse Country Park Westbury, Lynford Hall Hotel, Wimbledon RFC, Eastleigh FC, Totton FC, James Dean Events, Land Rover and many many more
- How long do you play for?We are very flexible, however our usual formats are 2 x 45 minute sets or 1 x 60-75 minute set.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have a full state of the art sound system with digital microphones and full sound deck. We also have ultra modern led lighting meaning low heat and most importantly low power consumption.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?£10,000.000 public liability and fully PAT tested equipment. Please request a copy of our certificates if required.
- How much space do you require?As a guideline for the 4 piece band we usually recommend 4 metres width and 3 metres depth but we can accommodate smaller spaces if needed.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are more than happy to accept song requests as long as we have enough notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If performing 2 sets we would usually take a 20-30 minutes break in-between. This is not set in stone and can be made longer or shorter to suit your requirements.
1 x 1 hour set of Abba
2 x 45 minutes set of Abba
1 x 75 minute set of Abba
2 x 1 hour sets are available at an extra charge and must be a minimum of a 4 piece band.
Other formats are available upon request and can be mixed with any of our other acts if required.
We also offer at no additional charge the option of background music that can be played throughout the evening from 7pm-Midnight (DJ not included).
Available Line Up’s:
4 piece band – This includes 2 female vocalists, 1 keyboard player/vocalist and 1 guitarist/vocalist.
Duo – 2 female vocalists performing with custom made backing tracks.
(Also available as a 5 piece band which has a drummer added and a 6 piece band which has a drummer and a bass guitarist added).
Abba Re-Björn sample set lists for 2 x 45 minute sets:
Gimme Gimme Gimme Voulez Vous
Super Trouper Lay all your Love
Knowing me Knowing You Summer Night City
Honey Honey Money Money Money
Angel Eyes Name of the Game
Chiquitita Does Your Mother Know
Fernando Take a Chance
Ring Ring Mamma Mia
So Long Dancing Queen
Thank You for the Music
Other songs available:
The Winner Takes it All
I have a Dream
I do I do I do I do I do
Our Last Summer
On and On and On
The Day before you Came
Slipping Through My Fingers
Happy New Year
The Way old Friends Do
As Good as New
When I kissed The Teacher