From festival to birthday festivities, ABBA Legacy will always deliver the most authentic and realistic tribute to the Swedish supergroup!
Unlike so many other tributes, ABBA Legacy only use their own backing tracks. Recorded by the band themselves, the attention to detail is second to none. These tracks are not available to buy or license so no other ABBA Tribute in the world will sound this good!
ABBA Legacy's costumes were designed and made by a professional seamstress who works for ITV. The quality and detail in the stage-wear ensures the band look as if they were transported to the stage fresh from the discotheque's of the 70s!
The choreography performed in the show is based on famous live shows by ABBA themselves, as well as incorporating other ,carefully selected and authentic 70's disco dance moves. Audience participation is always encouraged and there are routines within the set that are easily-accessible for all Dancing Queens!
ABBA Legacy provide a high-energy performance that is suitable for every age-group, in keeping with the ethos of ABBA themselves. Whatever your event, ABBA Legacy will be delighted to work with you to ensure it is a success!
Kim M• Sept. 1, 2018
ABBA Legacy are fantastic!!! They performed for my Daughter's 18th Birthday and were worth every penny !! They sounded really good and looked great. Definitely book again !! Everyone had a brilliant night.
Sue C• Dec. 31, 2018
Your group was amazing and it was so truly wonderful to have you here. Many thanks and best wishes back.
Jan G• July 13, 2019
Hi Tom just to say a massive thank you for last night - you were amazing . Everyone was blown away by your set and it was my best party ever ! X Now all you need to do is keep going as I’ll need to rebook you for my 80th - thanks again x
Steve• July 20, 2019
Hi ABBA Legacy, just to say a big thank you for a fantastic night of entertainment. I'm sure the members will be talking about it for a while. Look forward to the next one. Feel free to pop in for a beer or a meal when your passing. Cheers Steve.
William Walker• March 16, 2019
Just wanted to say thanks from Kate and I for the performance on Saturday night!! Everyone had a great time!! All the best, Bill.
Kerry T• Jan. 26, 2019
I booked ABBA Legacy to play at my birthday party in January. The band were very friendly and easy to work with, they got in touch before the event to confirm details and arrived on time on the night and were set up and ready to go before my guests arrived. They looked and sounded fantastic and my guests and I had a great night! I would definitely recommend booking ABBA Legacy, you won't be disappointed!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:ABBA Legacy are one of the UK's most popular tribute acts. Their commitment to recreating a truly authentic performance sets them apart from other ABBA tribute acts. Unlike many other tributes, ABBA Legacy play guitars, keys and all four vocals 100% live. Our backing tracks were meticulously recorded by us from scratch to ensure our clients get the most realistic and authentic-sounding performance that they deserve. Our tracks aren't available to license or buy anywhere else so no other ABBA Tribute will sound this good!
- What are the highlights of your career?Any successful gig is a highlight! We have been playing together for 11 years and have toured across the UK and Europe playing a range of gigs including birthday parties, corporate functions and festivals. We approach them all in the same way so as long as the client and their guests are happy (which they always are) it's a highlight!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Birthday parties, weddings, Christmas parties, corporate functions, festivals - you name it, we've played it!
- How long do you play for?We offer a range of performance options and can provide bespoke packages if required. The most usual sets are: 2 x 45 minutes 1 x 60 minute 1 x 75 minute
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?ABBA Legacy are fully self-contained. We use a very high quality range of gear including a HK Audio Elements PA, Midas digital desk, Senheisser Microphones, Fender guitars, Nord keyboard etc. We have our own lighting rig including mirror ball to create that 70's disco vibe!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. £10,000,000 Public liability and all of our equipment is PAT tested. Certificates are available on request.
- How much space do you require?We advise a minimum of 4m width and 3m depth. We are able to fit into smaller spaces if required, but not too compact please!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely, but please give us plenty of notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take a break during our 2 x 45 minute option and this is usually for about 20 minutes or so. However, if required the length of break can change to suit your function.
2 x 45 Minute Sets
1 x 60 Minute Set
1 x 75 Minute Set