Sharpa Photography have an excellent record for wedding, product, event and portrait photography with a portable studio for office and home visits to clients across Glasgow and Scotland. Established in 1998 the company has many years experience in the photography business.
Patricia Tolland• April 26, 2018
Please forgive my delay in letting you know that we received the usb stick safely when we returned from our first trip after our wedding. We have now been on our longer holiday to Kefalonia!
We are very pleased with the photos.
Thank you for the excellent service you provided on the day. Many guests commented on your lovely discreet approach. It certainly added to our happy occasion.
Daniel McBride• Oct. 28, 2017
"Harris did a great job as our wedding photographer, not only on the day of our wedding but also in the days leading up to it. We had originally selected a different photographer but this fell through at the last minute leading us to post the ad here and luckily Harris was available.
We met up with Harris 1 week before the wedding to run through our ideas and also for him to share some of his expert knowledge, he gave us some really sound, honest advice and at no point did we feel like he was trying to sell us any extra products or services, the price on the day was exactly what had been quoted from the start. Prior to the ceremony/meal he had also visited the venues involved to work out the best locations to take pictures.
The pictures taken on the day where excellent, Harris was happy to take the various pictures that my wife and I had requested, this was a lot as we wanted to include as much as our family and friends as possible. The photos where delivered quickly via drop box and available on the site for our friends and family to order.
We would happily work with Harris again in the future and wouldn't hesitate to reccomend his services to anyone looking for a really good photographer."
Services From Sharpa Photography
- What services do you offer?Photography services for: - events, weddings, headshots, portraits, products, property and 360 Virtual Tours
- What does the wedding package include?Basic package offers coverage at the ceremony and second venue, images of the full coverage of the arrival of the wedding party, the ceremony, the wedding couple and wedding groups, the family and friends. All post edited images supplied digitally by USB/DVD and via dropbox plus private viewing gallery on website where prints of images may be ordered . Two Art mounted 8 x 10 prints. 2nd Package Also includes a glossy style, coffee table, photo book.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Both formal and informal and reportage styles.
- What kind of technology do you use?Digital DSLR and PCs
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?A private viewing gallery is provided on my website
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Within a week of ceremony.
- Do you send all the photos taken?All images are post edited for suitable presentation ( i.e. no closed eye images)
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Usually alone, but have a backup when necessary for various situations.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Copyright is retained by the author except when specifically waived or sold by the author.
360 Virtual Tours