Hire Unique Venues in Brighton, East Sussex
Browse Unique & Historic Venues
WEDDING VENUE IN SURREY AND WEST SUSSEX
Ramster Hall is a magical wedding venue nestling on the borders between Surrey and West Sussex. It is a much loved family home and wedding receptions and civil ceremonies have been held here for over 30 years, but every wedding is different and dealt with on a very personal and intimate level.
Once you arrive at Ramster Hall, the magnificence of the approach down the drive will impress wedding guests. With exclusive use of the wedding halls and courtyard which are yours for the day, you can have the wedding ceremony here or at one of our local churches and your wedding guests can enjoy the stunning surroundings for the duration of your wedding celebrations.
The Long Hall can seat 160 for a wedding breakfast, or up to 200 for a stand-up wedding reception. It is a magnificent beamed and paneled hall which is over 100 feet long and dates back to 1604. The vast inglenook fireplace, with a blazing log fire, gives a lovely warm welcome in the winter.
WEDDING SUPPLIERS AND SERVICES
We have a varied list of reliable, professional suppliers and services to help you with your wedding planning. If a disco is required please contact Mark@thedj.co.uk or you can bring in your own band if you prefer.
• We don't charge you corkage and neither do our caterers. We can offer a cash bar for your evening reception
• Ramster Hall is our much loved home which is family run giving a friendly and personal service
• Surrounded by a stunning mature flowering shrub garden of over 20 acres, perfect locations for photos.
• We have our own in-house professional DJ, who will play any music you choose, or you can arrange your own live music.
• We have plenty of quality local accommodation, from lovely country pubs with room to larger hotels for all your guests to stay.
• We can reccommend a huge variety of different suppliers, florists to harpists, toast masters to taxis!
More venues in Brighton
Unique Venues in other cities of East Sussex
More services in Brighton
How to choose Unique Venues in Brighton for your event
Want to pick the exceptional unique venue in Brighton for your event?
Do you wish to hold the event of your life in Brighton, East Sussex or have you been thinking to celebrate somewhere else?
We know, it might be complicated to choose, visit and compare venues because you're looking for the ideal one.
But, that's what we're here to help you with!
The average price for a unique venue is £328 (£25 - £861). Prices vary from £25 to £861.
If you're looking for your unique place just tell us and we'll find all available options and provide you with free quote you need.
Select the unique venue that can transform your momentous celebration from okay, to the best experience of your life.
Finding the memorable unique won't be a problem if you use our service today.