Lamerton, Tavistock, Devon, PL19 8SE, Tavistock, Devon
Price from £2500.00 Up to 50 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £2500.00 per event
Info about Wonwood Barton
Nestling in twelve acres of the beautiful Tamar valley near to the bustling market town of Tavistock on the edge of Dartmoor you will find Wonwood Barton a beautiful converted farmstead surrounded by glorious countryside with spectacular views towards Cornwall. Converted from the original buildings our unique private suites, a 19th century roundhouse and a charming courtyard with extensive grounds beyond provide you with the perfect rural idyll.
We are very proud to to offer Wonwood Barton for weddings and parties. The Roundhouse and courtyard are perfect for small intimate events and the lawn with its amazing view can accommodate a marquee for larger gatherings. By staying in our luxury suites you will be able to make it the ultimate experience.
Weddings here are tailor made to make it your special day. You can just hire the venue and make all the arrangements yourselves or we are happy to organise it all for you. Come and have a look at what we have to offer to make yours a wedding to remember.
- Perfect for weddings, private parties, reunions and other celebrations!
- Ideal for winter and summer festivities
- Accommodation for 8 guests in four individual private suites.
- Beautiful roundhouse seating up to 50 guests with huge woodburning stove
- Rustic bar in converted barn with seating and woodburning stove
- Charming courtyard to sit and chat.
- Lawn with panoramic views great for a large marquee.
- No corkage charges
- Variety of menus from paella to roast beef!
- DIY including use of all our available equipment.
- Exclusive hire of the venue.