Woburn Abbey Estate
Woburn, MK17 9PQ, Bedfordshire, Bedfordshire
Up to 200 guests
Info about Woburn Abbey Estate
From a small intimate gathering of close friends and family, to the most lavish of receptions for up to 250 guests, The Woburn Estate offers three very different and distinctive venues for couples to choose from, for the perfect wedding day. Choose from The Sculpture Gallery at Woburn Abbey, the quirky and informal Safari Lodge at Woburn Safari Park or the luxurious surroundings of The Woburn Hotel.
Once you have decided on your venue of choice, our team of experienced wedding planners will guide you through every aspect of your day, ensuring that no detail is overlooked in creating the perfect wedding day for you and your guests.
Set in the beautiful grounds of Woburn Abbey, The Sculpture Gallery, constructed by Henry Holland during 1789 and 1790 for the fifth Duke of Bedford, is one of the most majestic and elegant settings imaginable for your wedding ceremony and reception, with exclusivity guaranteed.
The Woburn Hotel, with the historic Woburn Estate as a backdrop, makes an intimate and romantic setting for civil ceremonies and wedding receptions, where you and your guests can enjoy the very best in gourmet dining and service.
Set in the award winning Woburn Safari Park and overlooking Swan Lake, The Safari Lodge offers a unique setting for your wedding day celebrations.
• The Woburn Hotel with 4 AA stars has 48 bedrooms and 7 cottage suites in the courtyard
• The Sculpture Gallery is licensed for civil ceremonies, exclusivity guaranteed
• The Woburn Hotel is licensed for civil ceremonies
• The Safari Lodge is a fun and unsual setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions
• Centrally located just over one hour from London and Birmingham
• The Perfect Setting for your Wedding