Near Newlyn, Penzance, Cornwall, TR20 8TJ, Penzance, Cornwall
Up to 300 guests
Info about Trereife House
Where better to celebrate your wedding day than the once home of a Romantic poet? Charles Valentine Le Grice arrived at Trereife in the late 18th Century leaving behind him a world of literature, poetry and romance in London.
Trereife has been hosting weddings and events for over a decade. We appreciate the individuality of every function and strive to give the best possible service. We specialise in intimate romantic Cornwall weddings of between 2 – 50 people in the house, while bigger functions can take place in marquees in the grounds. We have accommodation for up to 14 of the wedding party in our guest rooms and appartments.
• Stunning family owned estate that is immersed in history
• Recently restored and now open to the public
• Easily accessible with gorgeous views from Mount's Bay right across to St Michael's Mount
• Home to one of only five modern parterre gardens in England
• Make full use of our beautiful surrounds for your wedding photos
• A truly ideal and romantic venue for your wedding