The White Swan Pub and Dining Room
108 Fetter Lane, East Central London, EC4A 1ES, London, Greater London
Up to 125 guests
Info about The White Swan Pub and Dining Room
The Chophouse, an institution dating back to the 16th century, was a meeting place where feasting, good company, fine wines and ales prevailed. Upholding this archetypal British tradition, The White Swan boasts a new menu, in the ground floor pub and its first-floor dining room, that champions provenance with skilled cooking and gutsy flavours, using the very best of British ingredients.
A wide selection of craft brews, draught ales, stout and cider, including sister pub, The Jugged Hare’s pale ale is on offer alongside a wine list of robust reds and full-bodied whites. A concise, but perfectly formed cocktail list
We work closely with artisanal, bespoke suppliers who like us, are mostly family run businesses with a real passion for seasonal, sustainable and fully traceable great British produce.
Mark Leatham, one of our beef suppliers, has dedicated the last nine years to rearing the rare White Park Beef breed at Lyons Hill Farm near Dorchester. He is committed to increasing the numbers of this beautiful breed through selective breeding and developing a market for its excellent meat, with the aim of one day removing the breed from its current classification as a “Rare Breed”.
Our fish is sourced fresh from Brixham harbour. Josh Perkes is the fifth generation in his family to be involved within all aspects of the fishing industry. His love of fish started when at 4 years old he caught his first mackerel and has subsequently been working with fish ever since. With his customers in mind, Josh is on the market every morning picking out the freshest and highest quality fish and shellfish from the dayboats.
• A unique venue with capturing the traditionalism of a London pub and the refinement of a contemporary dining room
• Your dedicated wedding planner will be on hand to help with all the preparations from the menu, florists, entertainment, and beyond
• A late license is available until 3am upon request
• An impressive wide range of fine wines and champagne to accompany the meal
• An extensive range of menus showcasing the best of seasonal British ingredients, courtesy of head chef Chris Cooper