The Reid Rooms
Marks Hall Lane, Margaret Roding, Dunmow, Essex, CM6 1QT, Dunmow, Essex
Price from £1050 Up to 150 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £1050 per event
Info about The Reid Rooms
One of Essex’s top wedding venues
The Reid Rooms is a converted, handsome weather-boarded barn set in the heart of the beautiful Essex countryside offering rural peace and seclusion.
Originally built in 1810 as stables for the working horses on the farm, The Reid Rooms have been tastefully converted to the highest standard to create an intimate and relaxed atmosphere. Inside, there is a wealth of exposed timber beams and fittings; reflecting the long history of The Reid Rooms as barns for the working farm.
The Reid Rooms offers a linked series of rooms surrounding a landscaped courtyard. This gives great flexibility, allowing guests to enjoy reception time in either the courtyard and gardens or inside the function rooms and evening guests can opt to gather for quiet conversation in the lounge, whilst others enjoy a disco in the bar.
The Reid Rooms venue hire includes:
- Exclusive use of the venue for the day (from 9.00 am, music and bar cease at 12.00 midnight and all - guests must vacate the premises by 12.30 am)
- Licensed for all civil ceremonies
- Opportunity to provide your own drinks for the reception and wedding breakfast – no corkage or service charge
- Your choice of caterers and use of kitchen facilities (caterers must provide cutlery, crockery, china, glassware, linen and waiting staff as well as own form of refrigeration for food)
- Fully licensed staffed bar for the evening reception
- Comfortable, relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Professional guidance and assistance on the day
- Attractive courtyard and gardens
- Tables and chairs as required (sample table layouts available on request)
- Rehearsal/final meeting prior to the wedding
- Cleaning of the venue
- Disabled access