The Orangery Suite
Merley House Lane, Wimborne, Nr Poole, Dorset, BH21 3AA, Poole, Dorset
Price from £545 Up to 100 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £545 per event
- £1795 per event
Info about The Orangery Suite
Full of character and charm, The Orangery Suite is a stunning and affordable venue for intimate and personal wedding ceremonies and receptions.
With exclusive use of the beautifully landscaped walled garden, The Orangery is an idyllic setting for a couple's special day.
The light and airy room can accommodate 75 people to watch you say ‘I do’ in romantic surroundings. Our stunning,
pagoda-style marquee, seating up to 85 guests, is available for receptions on the lawn.
After the ceremony, guests can make their way to the terrace overlooking the manicured lawns of the magnificent walled garden, which has plenty of outdoor seating for al fresco drinks served from the chic summerhouse, whilst the newly married couple have photographs taken in the elegant grounds.
For the wedding reception, a wide variety of excellent catering is available with impeccable, attentive service provided by our selection of professional local caterers, ranging from an informal buffet, barbecue, hog roast or cream tea, to the more traditional wedding breakfast. A fully stocked, staffed bar is also available for guests to purchase drinks.
Whilst background music is welcome, the tranquil location means that discos are not suitable for The Orangery Suite. However, there is another venue just a short walk away, or others within a few minutes drive that will accommodate your evening function.
To keep your guests entertained, why not make use of our extensive activities within the walled garden, such as croquet, pétanque, crazy golf, beach volleyball, table tennis, giant chess and badminton? For a real games party theme we can also provide outdoor table football, a giant tumble tower and giant connect four.
• The Orangery Suite is licensed to perform marriages and civil partnership ceremonies.
• A wide variety of catering is available.
• Why not make use of our extensive activities within the walled garden, such as croquet, pétanque, crazy golf, beach volleyball and many more.
• The grounds are not open to the public, so your wedding party would enjoy exclusive use of the beautifully landscaped walled garden and facilities.
• Many photo opportunities within the grounds including a bridge, gazebo and sunken garden.
• Please contact us for prices, availability, and further information about hiring The Orangery Suite for your wedding.