The Old Kent Barn
Smersole Farm, Swingfield, CT15 7HF, Kent, Kent
Price from £4500 Up to 200 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £4500 per event
Info about The Old Kent Barn
The Old Kent Barn is a family owned and run, award winning venue.
We pride ourselves on the quality and warmth of the service we offer, and we personally work tirelessly with our staff to ensure your wedding is perfect in every way for you, your family and your guests.
Set in an idyllic rural location, there are 2 barns on site; a purpose-built 110ft oak framed barn for indoor weddings and receptions and the original 'Old' barn for accommodation which was built over 225 years ago. The barns are set in manicured landscaped grounds and surrounded by picturesque Kent countryside making it the perfect backdrop.
The 2 ½ acre gardens, with formal parterres, are planted with romantic roses, sweeping curved hedges and an informal lake garden with a lit fountain all set against a backdrop of mature trees. Dedicated gardeners are here on a daily basis.
The paved seating area for outdoor ceremonies has a rose and wisteria covered aisle along with a canopy to shelter up to 150 guests. Both indoor and outdoor ceremony areas have a high quality sound system so all your guests can hear the ceremony clearly.
Atmospheric up-lights and fairy lights have been placed throughout the grounds, so guests can enjoy their surroundings in the evening.
• Beautiful and private family-run venue in Kent, the Garden of England
• The Old Kent Barn is 5-Start Gold Awarded Bed and Breakfast
• Shortlisted for Best Barn Venue in the UK Wedding Awards 2016. Best Venue Winner in 2012 and Finalists in 2013/14/15
• Fresh, local produce and only the finest high quality ingredients are used by our chef
• Open-air terrace seats up to 150 guests and the barn can hold up to 250 for evening receptions
• A licensed bar, can offer BBQ or Hog Roasts