The Olde Bell
High Street, Hurley Maidenhead, Hurley, Berkshire, SL6 5LX, Berkshire, Berkshire
Price from £4700.00 Up to 130 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £4700.00 per event
Info about The Olde Bell
In an enchanting setting where child hood dreams can be brought to life and captured forever in one magical day, the Olde Bell is a truly unrivalled wedding venue.
Situated in the picture perfect village of Hurley in Berkshire, this luxe traditional coaching inn will offer all that is essential for a wedding as well as the versatility to make each ceremony and reception – unique.
No matter the season, the Olde Bell will not disappoint when it comes to luxurious accommodation, stunning views and many divine options for the wedding breakfast. From the rustic charm of a barn wedding to the more classic tone of a ceremony held within the exclusive Malt House – brides will be given the freedom to create the wedding of their dreams to the backdrop of an unforgettable location.
• 12th Century coaching inn with rambling buildings and gardens, laid out like a village
• Able to cater for weddings of up to 130 guests for both the civil ceremony and wedding breakfast·
• Exclusive Use of Malt House & Tithe Barn Areas can be organised
• Robust, seasonal, locally sourced food which uses produce from The Olde Bell's own kitchen garden.
• Only 40 minutes from London and 15 minutes from Heathrow, located in an idyllic Thames-side village in Berkshire.
• Your own in house Wedding Co-ordinator