The Lansdowne Club
9 Fitzmaurice Place, Mayfair, London, West London, W1J 5JD, London, Greater London
Price from £1600.00 Up to 150 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £1600.00 per event
Info about The Lansdowne Club
The Lansdowne Club is an elegant and romantic venue for your special day. With unique and beautiful rooms for your ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception, as well as accommodation for yourselves and your guests, the Club offers everything you could be looking for.
The Ballroom was originally designed by the neoclassical architect Robert Adam as the Library and later remodelled by George Dance and Robert Smirke to house the renowned Lansdowne Collection of classical statuary.
This elegant Grade II listed 18th-century room has recently been refurbished and features spectacular 24-carat gold leaf vaulted ceilings and minstrel galleries at each end.
The Ballroom can accommodate up to 150 guests for your ceremony, then while you enjoy a champagne reception in The Courtyard, we will reset the room ready for the wedding breakfast and evening reception.
The Adam Room was designed by Robert Adam as a drawing room for the original house and features the beautiful 18th-century plasterwork, iconic of the era.
The intimate Adam Room, suitable for up to 80 guests, is the perfect space in which to hold your civil ceremony. With its intricate and ornate Adam architecture, working fireplace and gorgeous chandelier, you could not wish for a more romantic setting in which to tie the knot.
THE LONG GALLERY
Overlooking The Courtyard, the Long Gallery, with signature oak flooring and a classic barrelled ceiling, is the perfect setting for registration, arrival drinks or an after-dinner bar and comes exclusively with the adjacent Ballroom.
The Courtyard is a beautiful landscaped outside space adjacent to the Adam Room, the Ballroom and the Crush Hall making it ideal for you and your guests to enjoy your drinks reception or to take those all-important wedding photographs. A retractable roof means the area can be used whatever the weather.
• A stylish wedding venue in the heart of London's Mayfair that has romantic neo-classical surroundings.
• Licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships as well as wedding receptions for up to 150 guests.
• The expert staff will be on hand to ensure the planning is stress free and we are pleased to offer supplier recommendations.
• On-site accommodation and a complimentary suite for the happy couple.
• Drinks reception can be held outside in the beautiful landscaped Courtyard or in the Winter Garden in the Winter months.
• We offer a choice of two fantastic packages and are also pleased to tailor one to meet your preferences.