The Gibbon Bridge Hotel
Green Lane, Chipping Forest of Bowland, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 2TQ, Preston, Lancashire
Price from £1500.00 Up to 250 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £1500.00 per event
Info about The Gibbon Bridge Hotel
Combine our many years of experience with our award winning hotel and gardens, elegant function rooms, personal service and you have the perfect venue for one of the most special days of your life.
Situated between Preston and Clitheroe, in the heart of the Ribble Valley, we offer an individual and unique wedding service whether you are considering an indoor or outdoor wedding, summer or winter, Civil Ceremony and Wedding Breakfast or a Church Ceremony followed by a Wedding Breakfast. We are licensed to hold civil ceremonies throughout the year.
We are able to offer you a choice of venues for both your civil ceremony and/or your wedding breakfast depending on the time of year, weather, and size of your wedding party. In the summer months ceremonies can take place outdoors in the Bandstand, surrounded by beautiful gardens and stunning scenery, or in the light and airey Orangery. The Cavalier Lounge is also available for the smaller more intimate civil ceremony.
In the winter ceremonies take place in either the Orangery or Cavalier Lounge.
The recently refurbished Conservatory, with its bifolding doors opening onto the terrace, is a ‘room with a view’ for your wedding breakfast and evening reception.
For the smaller more intimate wedding the Orangery or Cavalier Lounge offer ideal alternatives.
• Beautiful light Conservatory with bifolding doors onto the terrace and award winning gardens
• Fresh & delicious food made especially for you. Fine wine and a large spacious bar.
• Our thirty spacious bedrooms and split level suites offer superb accommodation.
• The contemporary Victorian Orangery offers the perfect setting for an indoor wedding.
• Relax with your friends and family in our 20 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, private woodlands and ponds, or in our elegant rooms.
• A dedicated team to look after you and only one wedding a day.