The Clarendon Hotel
8-16 Montpelier Row, Blackheath Village, South East London, SE3 0RW, London, Greater London
Up to 250 guests
Info about The Clarendon Hotel
The Clarendon Hotel, a 1763 sea fronted hotel which occupies an enviable position overlooking Deal Pier and The English Channel, offers good value, modern accommodation and a warm welcome to all its visitors.
Having recently undergone a major refurbishment in 2015 with the second phase having been completed in Spring 2017, The Clarendon now portrays an attractive ‘seaside’ feel hotel with nautical themed rooms throughout, some with stunning sea views. The hotel offers 14 ensuite rooms which include 2 wonderful family suites; The Sunrise and Bernadette Suites both with direct views to Deal Pier and beyond.
• Stunning 18th Century residences
• Can accommodate both small and large celebrations
• Heathview Suite can comfortably accommodate 10 - 20 guests
• The Meridian & Westcombe Park Suite can accommodate between 40 to 150 guests
• Regency Suite can accommodate 20 to 50 guests for your celebratoin