Church Road, Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7AR, Pangbourne, Berkshire
Price from £5000 Up to 140 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £5000 per event
Info about The Elephant
The Elephant has returned to its roots. The hotel was originally called The Elephant when it first opened in the late nineteenth century, but its name was changed to The Copper Inn in 1967.
After spending nearly 4 months giving it a complete refurbishment, it reopened just before Christmas last year – once more under its original name.
To the left shows an early advertisement for The Elephant Hotel at Pangbourne. The hotel has always formed a central meeting place within the village of Pangbourne. In fact what is now the hotel car-park used to be the stabling block for the hotel up until the turn of the 20th century!
The Elephant's ethos
Our ethos is to create and sustain a genuinely friendly and relaxed atmosphere throughout the hotel.
At The Elephant we strive to offer:
- Quirkiness rather than quaintness
- Individually themed rooms
- Simple and perfectly cooked modern British food
- Fresh and seasonal British ingredients sourced by local suppliers
- An atmosphere of informality, fun, friendliness and efficiency
- A genuine and generous welcome for everyone
- An active part in the local community
- High quality at affordable prices
- An experience beyond your expectation.
• Picturesque location with a luxurious atmosphere
• Licensed to hold civil ceremonies with up to 140 guests
• Exclusive use available
• Tailored, bespoke planning to suit any budget
• Accommodation for overnight guests and newlyweds across 22 rooms
• Delicious menus and excellent wine selection