The Crooked Well
16 Grove Lane, Camberwell, South East London, SE5 8SY, Camberwell, Greater London
Price from £800 Up to 40 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £800 per event
Info about The Crooked Well
The Crooked Well is an award winning Gastro Pub with function & dining rooms in the heart of Camberwell.
Upstairs is the Red Room, one of two spaces. With its chandeliers, deep red curtains and private bar, it is a luxurious enclave perfect for business or pleasure. Suitably impressive for clients & colleagues and intimate enough for friends and loved ones. Seating from 12 to 32, this rooms offers great versatility and is great for birthdays & weddings. Up to 22 guests can be sat around one large table or up to 32 spread across 2 long tables, side by side banquet style.
You’ll have your own bar, music, toilets & of course staff to look after you, all with no extra room hire charge.
Our Green Room boasts exciting views into the kitchen, where guests can see the Chef at work, with beautiful period features and a huge arch window looking out on to Grove Lane.
This is the smaller of the 2 rooms available upstairs but no less charming. Perfect for dining for up to 16, this room suits the more intimate dinner with friends.
• Listed in the top 10 of Top London Venues in Wedding Magazine, alongside the Ritz and Sketch! Gulp!
• Each wedding is tailor-made. Your every wish is our command (almost!)
• Perfect for smaller more intimate weddings
• In the heart of bustling Camberwell, and only 5 minutes walk from Peckham Registry Office
• High-end Gastropub serving delicious home-cooked food well
• Exclusive hires available at only £800 venue hire plus pre negotiated minimum spend, or no charge for private rooms upstairs