Stradsett, PE33 9HA, Norfolk, Norfolk
Up to 400 guests
Info about Stradsett Hall
The quintessential English country estate and ancestral home of the Bagge Baronets, Stradsett Hall is set within two-thousand acres of rolling Norfolk countryside, also home to the medieval St. Mary's Stradsett church. One of England’s finest Elizabethan manors, the Hall enjoys formal gated rose gardens, an elegant Victorian orangery and a swan lake created by revered landscapist J.C. Loudon at the turn of the 19th century.
At Stradsett Hall we believe every wedding should be personal, original and elegant - be it a heady midsummer night’s dream amidst the roses or a midwinter’s tale of vows, velvet and candlelight…
We offer a rich variety of marquee locations and civil ceremony & reception venues, each with their own unique personality. Those yearning to get closer to nature may choose a duo-ceremony and find their own space in the wilds, waters and woodlands of the Stradsett Estate. Or perhaps a Rose Garden Porch ceremony with guests seated open-air in the rose garden aisles. For a truly magical experience, moonlight ceremony bookings and dawn finishes are also available.
• As featured in BRIDE, MARRY IN NORFOLK & NORFOLK magazines!
• Someting different: Outdoor ceremonies and moonlight ceremonies available
• Church Weddings & Civil Ceremonies: Chuch and four ceremony venues on site
• Elizabethan Splendour: Stately Home set in 2000 private acres including a swan lake and formal rose gardens
• Flexibility: Choose your own suppliers, bring your own wine, late night or dawn finishes available
• Receptions: Marquee locations to accomodate any number pluse three fixed venues on site