Slaley, Hexham, Northumberland, NE47 0BX, Hexham, Northumberland
Price from £4000 Up to 350 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £4000 per event
Info about Slaley Hall
Nestled in 1,000 acres of beautiful Northumberland countryside you'll find Slaley Hall, a wonderful Edwardian mansion full of charm and character. Whether you're here on a family getaway or wish to spend your wedding day with us at the hotel, our excellent facilities will be able to cater for your every need.
Alongside 141 spacious bedrooms, guests can choose to stay in one of our exclusive luxury lodges. Located within the peaceful grounds, you'll be able to retreat into the idyllic woodland in the highest level of comfort. The facilities inside the hotel are available to all guests who choose to stay in the luxury lodges too.
Inside Slaley Hall guests have access to our state-of-the-art health club, where a well-equipped gym, heated swimming pool and relaxing sauna can all be found. If you're in need of a little pampering, our luxurious spa can soothe away any aches and pains you may have. With spa therapists on site, we offer truly indulgent treatments designed to help you feel as good as new.
We have two fantastic dining outlets, Hadrian's Brasserie and The Claret Jug, along with The Dukes where we serve traditional afternoon tea. You'll certainly work up an appetite if you choose to enjoy one of our regular adventurous activities.
• Exclusive use – we only host one wedding per day
• 1000 acres of grounds available for marquees holding up to 1000 guests
• Wedding guest capacity of up to 300 guests
• Licensed to hold civil ceremonies in the hotel or within the grounds
• The picturesque Japanese gardens are perfect for photos
• 141 bedrooms including chamber unique rooms and bridal suites