Samlesbury Hall, Preston New Road, Samlesbury, Preston, Lancashire, PR5 0UP, Preston, Lancashire
Info about Samlesbury Hall
A magnificent location to host the most memorable day of your life
At Samlesbury Hall, the grand splendour of the Great Hall, the intimacy of the beautiful Whittaker Room and the gorgeous setting of your own private gardens will be yours exclusively for the day.
Together with an exquisite menu and wine list, designed especially for you, a Samlesbury Hall wedding fulfils every dream, and will ensure that your special day is as perfect as can be.
The Hall is available on Fridays and Saturdays for weddings and other days by special arrangement.
The income helps to maintain and keep this stunning 14th century historic building open to the public and also allows guests as well as visitors to enjoy the magic of Samlesbury Hall - one of the most fabulous wedding venues in Lancashire.
The Hall can be privately booked and the happy couple have exclusive use of the Hall and all the grounds. Together with our brilliant chef and his team, the celebration will be one to remember!
Civil Ceremonies for up to 90 can be held in the Whittaker Room, in the Great Hall for up to 120 and we also have the Parlour, which is perfect for smaller ceremonies. If you would like more details about civil ceremonies please visit the Preston Registrars website.
Wedding Breakfasts for up to 150 can be catered for, and more are welcome in the evening. The Hall is licensed until 12 midnight. A later licence can be obtained upon request..
• Samlesbury Hall is available on Fridays and Saturdays for weddings and other days by special arrangement
• Civil ceremonies can be arranged for up to 120 guests
• We can cater for a maximum of 150 guests at your wedding breakfast and up to 200 for your evening reception.
• With our beautiful grounds and stunning choice of indoor spaces, we can adapt to suit any weather
• Our four star guest lodge is available within the grounds