Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama
Castle Grounds, Cathays Park, Cardiff, CF10 3ER, Cardiff, Glamorgan
Up to 250 guests
Info about Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama
The Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama is set in the grounds of Cardiff Castle, bordering one of the largest and most beautiful parks in the UK.
Our two unique venues form one of Cardiff’s most sought-after locations for your very special day.
Our first is the stunning former Cardiff Castle stables with its historic courtyard and beautiful tree-lined entrance with the castle in view.
The second is our magnificent contemporary glass atrium and open-air terrace overlooking the park – a fabulous back-drop for your photographs and champagne reception - it is also a stunning location for your wedding breakfast and evening celebrations. This leads to an outstanding concert hall and theatre – perfect for a ceremony with a dramatic difference!
• Set in the grounds of Cardiff Castle.
• Bordering one of the largest and most beautiful parks and rivers in the UK.
• Two unique venues in one.
• Stunning Castle stables building with an historic open-air courtyard.
• Magnificent, three-storey high, glass-walled hall and open air terrace over looking the park.
• One of Cardiff's most sought-after locations.