Romney Road, Greenwich, South East London, SE10 9NF, Greenwich, Greater London
Up to 150 guests
Info about Queen's House
Royal Museums Greenwich comprises four unique venues available for hire. Located in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Maritime Greenwich – Cutty Sark, the National Maritime Museum, Queen’s House and the Royal Observatory Greenwich offer an epic backdrop for events.
This historic collection showcases pioneering architecture, British art and tales of exploration. The venues are an ideal setting for large gala dinners and awards ceremonies, inspiring daytime conferencing, epic product launches as well as intimate private dining and luxury hospitality.
Conveniently located in Zone 2, Royal Museums Greenwich is just a short journey from Canary Wharf, the Excel Centre and Central London with excellent connections from DLR and mainline rail stations. With Greenwich Pier just a stones throw away from the iconic Cutty Sark and Maritime Museum, see the sights of London from the River Thames on a leisurely cruise to our venues.
• Stunning 17th-century royal villa, located in Greenwich, London
• Re-opened in July 2016 to host wonderful weddings
• Licensed to hold civil ceremonies
• England’s first Classical building that house an impressive art collection
• The Great Hall can accommodate up to 120 for ceremonies and dinners
• The Orangery and South Parlours are perfect for intimate receptions and ceremonies of up to 50