Pentre Mawr Country House
Llandyrnog, Denbigh, Denbighshire, LL16 4LA, Denbigh, Denbighshire
Info about Pentre Mawr Country House
Unlike many country houses, there’s nothing stuffy about Pentre Mawr in North Wales. Sure, it’s been in the same family for over 400 hundred years but has recently had a complete face lift to become a trendy boutique country house hotel. Sitting in 200 hundred acres of parkland, woods and meadows and enjoying a 1/2 a mile of fishing on the Clwydog river.
It is becoming harder to find somewhere that is truly unique – but not impossible. In beautiful North Wales, nestling in the foothills of the Clwydian range, an area of outstanding natural beauty stands 5 Star Pentre Mawr Country House, just an hour from the metropolises of Manchester and Liverpool and only four hours from the capital. It’s an unlikely place for the most unusual wedding venue – an 18th-century Manor House where you can marry in an authentic African Safari Lodge and then sleep under canvas on your wedding night.
Britain’s first country house offering guests the choice of conventional hotel accommodation or spacious lodges that are the last word in comfort. There really is no limit to the kind of wedding day you can create for yourself – and it all begins with your choice of venue. Whatever you choose will no doubt be a reflection of the kind of couple you are – at Pentre Mawr, there is no limitation to your imagination.
• Pentre Mawr is a rare mixture of traditional country house and funky African safari lodges.
• No Rules. No pack drill. It's your wedding...... do it your way!!!
• Glamping is all the rage now marry in an African Safari Lodge in Wales
• Our marquee sits 140 with beautiful ivory linings, it's fully carpeted and the chandelier lighting adds the finishing touch.
• We don't have packages.........we have ideas and we can't wait to hear yours.