Oxford Spires Hotel
Abingdon Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 4PS, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Info about Oxford Spires Hotel
An elegant wedding venue in Oxford
Built from the local Cotswold stone, The Principal Oxford Spires Hotel, Oxford sets the tone for a beautiful wedding day with elegance, charming design features, and historic character. all set in picturesque parkland close to the River Thames.
From elaborate gatherings with plenty of tradition, to intimate celebrations, here you’ll find ample choice in event space. You’ll also have the know-how on behalf of your go-to wedding team, at your side to coordinate and provide all the advice and support you need.
• Licensed for civil wedding ceremonies.
• Set within 40 acres of glorious parkland which backs on to the River Thames. Perfect for photos.
• Comprehensive packages and an experienced Wedding Co-ordinator help you to enjoy planning your wedding with no unnecessary stress.
• Free parking for all your guests and just a short walk into Oxford town centre.
• Outstanding accommodation; 181 bedrooms and a leisure club with a gym and heated swimming pool.
• Oxford's most contemporary wedding venue