1 Marylebone Road, London, North West London, NW1 4AQ, London, Greater London
Up to 350 guests
Info about One Marylebone
Classic Meets Contemporary
Built in 1826 on its own ‘island’ in the heart of the capital, One Marylebone opened its doors as a hire space in 2008 and quickly rose to become one of the leading unique venues of London.
Beautifully refurbished to the original designs of Sir John Soane, the Grade I listed venue boasts two exclusive hireable spaces plus landscaped garden, moments from Regents Park.
The grandeur of One Marylebone has attracted blue-chip brands from a variety of industries with a focus on fashion, beauty and the arts. Hosting a range of events from Christmas parties, exhibition space, charity events, corporate events, engagement parties and weddings, the possibilities are endless at this unique venue.
• A Grade I listed deconsecrated church designed by Sir John Soane
• A stunning dry hire venue waiting to be personalised
• Located on its own island with a landscaped courtyard, and available for exclusive hire
• Choice of two unique spaces, for up to 350 guests for dinner and dancing
• Licensed in two spaces for your civil ceremony and partnership for up to 350 guests
• Personal experienced wedding and party planner to make the organisation process enjoyable rather than stressful