lower lodge farm, vann road, Fernhurst, West Sussex, GU27 3NH, Fernhurst, West Sussex
Up to 200 guests
Info about Night Pastures
Night Pastures is a truly unique and beautiful venue for your wedding.
Situated in a heart shaped field, surrounded by ancient woodland and besides a lake – the venue is yours to create your own fantasy. Whether you favour a festival style wedding complete with camping, open fires and retro van serving bacon butties the morning after or a simpler style enjoying the natural beauty of the environment and, as the light fades, dancing beneath starry skies and fairy-lit trees.
Spend your first married night in one of our sustainable handmade yurts. Enjoy this memorable day with family and friends knowing that the comforts of a freshly laundered bed, hot shower and flushing toilet are not far away.
We work closely with experts who can offer technical skills in lighting, projections, installations and styling. We pay close attention to even the tiniest of details and limit the number of handmade boutique weddings we run each year so that we can create and support each perfect day.
• Located in South Downs National Park, in a heart shaped field, surrounded by ancient woodland
• Dance beneath starry skies and fairy-lit trees
• Perfect venue for you to create your dream wedding
• Spend your first night of married life in a comfortable handmade yurt
• Ideal for a festival wedding
• We only create a handful of bespoke weddings each year