Museum of London Docklands
No.1 Warehouse, West India Quay, East London, E14 4AL, London, Greater London
Price from £1800
Our Prices Are From:
- £1800 per event
Info about Museum of London Docklands
The Museum of London is a stunning venue, with a selection of beautiful and unique settings for your wedding. Whether you are planning an intimate ceremony or a large-scale reception we can assure that you and your guests will have a truly amazing experience.
We are delighted to announce that the Museum of London is licensed to hold civil ceremonies. Wedding couples can now exchange their vows in the tranquillity of the Garden Room, the splendour of the recreated 18th century Pleasure Gardens or the modern Sackler Hall with its incredible 360 degree digital ellipse.
Wedding breakfasts and parties
We have a fantastic range of options to offer for your wedding breakfast and evening party, suitable for guest lists of 10 to 350.
The Museum of London not only offers the most amazing backdrop for your special day, but also a team of wedding co-ordinators who will make sure that every detail of the venue is perfect.
We can help guide you to choose the right catering and entertainment, as well as other suppliers to add those important finishing touches.
• Incredible historical backdrop for your wedding in Docklands
• The museum of London Docklands can be booked for Wedding Breakfasts or receptions
• Fantastic catering options from on-site partner Ampersand, who can create bespoke menus for your special day
• Perfect for both intimate wedding breakfasts and larger receptions
• Private outdoor spaces with incredible views over the Canary Wharf sky line
• Late licence options until 1am