Sarratt Road, Sarratt, Nr. Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 6AQ, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Up to 200 guests
Info about Micklefield Hall
The Ideal Country House Wedding Venue in Hertfordshire
Micklefield Hall is the perfect Country House Wedding Venue. The privately owned house and the extensive gardens – with their traditional herbaceous borders and enchanting water features – are yours exclusively for the day. Every wedding is tailor-made to suit the requirements of the bride and groom.
The beautifully restored 16th Century Barn will seat up to 200 guests. With a separate bar, bridal changing room, luxury loos, sophisticated lighting, under floor heating, air conditioning and purpose built kitchens, The Great Barn has a lovely terrace for drinks and a garden room with an open log fire. This all links naturally with the more formal gardens and lawns of Micklefield Hall. We recommend caterers and Jamie & Anna are on hand to guide you with the arrangements.
Micklefield Hall is licensed for Civil Ceremonies both inside and outside.
• For further details please contact Julie, Abby, Anna or Jamie Rankin and we will deal with your enquiry personally.
• Fantastic newly renovated barn in the grounds of this elegant Georgian Country House
• Extensive gardens offer endless photo opportunities.
• Micklefield Hall is yours exclusively for the day which offers seclusion and privacy. We can be very flexible in meeting your needs.
• We hold weddings for up to 200 people and can be very flexible in meeting your needs.