Merchant Taylor's Hall
30 Threadneedle Street, London, East Central London, EC2R 8JB, London, Greater London
Price from £105.00 Up to 250 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £105.00 per person
Info about Merchant Taylor's Hall
Whatever the occasion, at Merchant Taylors’ Hall you can be sure it will be remembered with pleasure for years to come.
Since the fourteenth century, the prime location, superb environment and warm welcome at Merchant Taylors’ Hall have been highly esteemed. That’s why we have continued to attract interesting and eminent people from all walks of life through every era. Today we excel at meeting contemporary requirement by providing London events venues that will delight you and your guests or colleagues.
• Historic venue in the heart of London, with exclusive use
• The 14th-century Great Hall can accommodate 250 guests dinner dance
• The Drawing Room, 18th Century hand painted wall paper, and the Parlour are ideal for small receptions, wood panneled perfect for winter weddings
• Courtyard garden, perfect for drinks receptions, post dinner drinks
• Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
• Complementary Suite at Threadnnedle Street Hotel for the bride and groom