Guildford, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 1HS, Guildford, Surrey
Up to 180 guests
Info about Loseley Park
Loseley House is situated in 1,400 acres of glorious rolling countryside, just 3 miles south of Guildford in Surrey. You will approach the House along a mile long winding driveway passing beautiful parkland. The view then opens up to the truly magnificent Elizabethan Mansion surrounded by well-kept lawns.
Steeped in a history stretching back over more than 500 years, privately owned Loseley Park is tailor-made to make your day special.
Loseley House offers the panelled Great Hall, a magnificent backdrop for civil ceremonies and the elegant Drawing Room. Receptions are held in the 17th Century Tithe Barn which is also licensed for ceremonies.
The spectacular three acre walled garden is based on a design by Gertrude Jekyll and a perfect location for Celebrant ceremonies, reception drinks and wedding photographs.
Caper & Berry are the exclusive caterers at Loseley Park. They understand that each wedding is special and unique and their team of chefs can create personal and bespoke menus to suit all tastes.
• We are licensed to hold civil ceremonies for up to 100 guests in the Great Hall of Loseley House.
• Our Tithe Barn is licensed for civil ceremonies for up to 140 guests
• On Fridays & Saturdays, Loseley House and the Walled Gardens will be closed to the public, allowing private access for weddings.
• During the summer, drinks receptions can be held in the Walled Garden, prior to dining in The Tithe Barn
• Caper & Berry are the exclusive caterers at Loseley.
• Working closely with you, and your other suppliers, our Function Coordinator will ensure that your day runs smoothly throughout.