Lord's Cricket Ground
St John's Wood, London, North West London, NW8 8QN, London, Greater London
Price from £165.00 Up to 400 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £165.00 per event
Info about Lord's Cricket Ground
One of the most celebrated buildings in the sporting world, the Pavilion never fails to make an extraordinary impression.
Built in 1889, this fine example of Victorian architecture commands breathtaking views across the Ground.
At the heart of the Pavilion, the opulent and elegant interior of the Long Room makes a magical place for a ceremony and wedding breakfast for up to 200 people. Fronting the Pavilion, the Long Room is a world-famous sight at Lord’s, offering uninterrupted views of the hallowed turf.
It is filled with the world’s finest collection of cricketing art and is permeated with the history of the game. Drinks can be served in the adjoining Long Room Bar or on the Pavilion Roof Terrace before the meal begins.
From the Terrace you can indulge in the spectacular vistas of the Ground, it is an idyllic place for your guests to enjoy drinks out in the sun.
The Long Room is a fairy-tale venue for a sparkling winter occasion or an airy summer wedding.
• Conveniently located North West London sporting venue
• Hold your day in a Grade II listed pavilion, or in the modern J.P. Morgan Media Centre
• Can offer adaptable locations for your breakfast
• Point of contact available for support and help throughout the planning process
• Talented Head Chef can tailor several menus to suit your taste
• In house pastry chef that can create scrumptious cakes and patisserie