Llanvihangel Crucorney, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 8DH, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire
Price from £1250.00 Up to 200 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £2000.00 per event
- £1250.00 per event
- £3250.00 per event
Info about Llanvihangel Court
We opened the house for wedding ceremonies and receptions in 2001 and have had the pleasure of working with many couples to create their ideal wedding day and have had some lovely testimonials.
We are really flexible in terms of our approach to receptions and have helped to arrange all types of wedding, from shabby chic, to hay-bale seating and more traditional weddings.
We think it helps that three family members have been married at the house, so we also appreciate what it's like to arrange your own wedding at the house, as well as some of the challenges.
We hold marriage ceremonies in the Great Hall, a beautiful space with plaster ceilings and a huge fireplace. It's a lovely location for the ceremony as you feel at the centre of the building's history. It is possible to seat up to a hundred people at the ceremony. You have 3 hours for the ceremony and drinks reception.
There have been many memorable receptions at the house, with people enjoying the opportunity to have a relaxing 2 hour reception in the Great Hall and Morning Room and then out into the gardens for drinks or dinner. Many couples choose to have a marquee whilst others have risked the weather and had open air receptions - with umbrellas at the ready. If you decide to have a marquee, then you can host 200 or more, depending on the marquee you choose.
For smaller wedding parties (100-150) there is the option of having the reception in the Great Hall and adjoining rooms.
• Grade I listed manor house in Wales, situated close to Abergavenny and the Black Mountains
• Set in 100 acres of stunning gardens and meadow land
• This venue has often been used as a location for film and photo shoots
• Marriages can be held in the splendid great hall
• The surrounding area is full of things to do if you want to make a weekend of it
• We are flexible when it comes to planning weddings and aim to fulfil all your wishes