Kirtlington, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX5 3JN, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Up to 120 guests
Info about Kirtlington Park
WEDDINGS AT KIRTLINGTON PARK
With a spacious Bridal Suite, that’s yours to get ready in, stunning function rooms and first-class catering, Kirtlington Park is one of the finest country house wedding venues in Oxfordshire. Your wedding day here will be everything you’ve dreamed of and more. Our exclusive use wedding venue allows you and your guests full use of the grounds and a selection of beautiful rooms.
For your nuptials, you can choose from a variety of stunning rooms – the most popular being our stylish Saloon. It’s here you’ll find the famous “Coronation Portraits” as well as the iconic fireplace and garden terrace. The Saloon is licensed for civil ceremonies with up to 120 guests – but is perfect for smaller parties of 50+ too.
Other spaces to get married in include the charming Grey Drawing Room and unique Monkey Room, both of which cater for different numbers.
Wedding receptions at Kirtlington Park are nothing short of spectacular. With glorious grounds to explore and a selection of mansion rooms that are yours for the day, you have the freedom to create your perfect day.
You can begin your celebrations with canapés and drinks out on the lawn. The photo opportunities outdoors are endless and there’s plenty of space for guests to socialise and mingle too.
Wedding breakfasts usually take place in the Great Hall, with space to comfortably seat 120 guests. You’ll have the choice of a variety of fine food options, ranging from a three-course meal to an informal buffet, plus the option to create your own wedding menu.
Come evening, your celebrations spill out into the adjoining Saloon. With its huge dance floor and high ceilings, it’s the perfect place to party and dance the night away. Nearby rooms, including the Grey Drawing Room and Monkey Room, will also be available for the duration of the night. Ideal for relaxing in, these spaces are a welcome sanctuary for older guests and young families.
• A picture-perfect stately setting, tucked away in the Oxfordshire countryside
• Private, luxurious Bridal Suite to get ready in and yours for the duration of the day
• Exclusive use of a variety of traditional and charming function rooms, all of which boast rare and original details
• Full use of stunning gardens and grounds, ideal for your drinks reception and garden games
• Perfect for more intimate parties or lavish celebrations, with function rooms licensed for guest numbers of 50 - 120
• First-class catering and menus created with locally sourced foods, where possible, plus on-the-day support from the catering team