90 York Way, London North, N1 9AG, London, Greater London
Up to 420 guests
Info about Kings Place
Located in the heart of Kings Cross with views over the beautiful Regent's Canal, the venue is easily accessible from all over the UK and Europe. Designed by the award-winning Dixon Jones architects, in collaboration with global leaders Arup Acoustics, it's no surprise the environmentally-focused building was named the UK's 'Best of the Best'. The combination of world-class acoustics and state-of-the-art technology means Kings Place is the ideal venue for your event.
We have a range of availability on evenings, daytimes and weekends.
We work with a wide range of partners, curators, individual promoters, artists and musicians to deliver our world-class programme.
Kings Place is also available to hire for weddings, rehearsals, recording sessions, film shoots or closed-door music and arts events.
Our highly skilled in-house production team can help deliver your bespoke event within our flexible spaces. Each event is tailor-made and priced to suit your individual requirements. No event is too small or too complicated, and we love a challenge!
• Suitable for ceremonies and receptions from 12 to 420 people.
• Stunning waterside views in the heart of London.
• Unique spaces – art gallery, a restaurant and bar, two concert halls plus a waterside banqueting and ceremony space.
• In-house catering offering gorgeous food and bespoke menus.
• Dedicated wedding coordinator for the personal touch.
• Excellent transport links from Europe and across the UK.