Badgers Rake Lane, Ledsham, South Wirral, Cheshire, CH66 8PF, Wirral, Merseyside
Up to 100 guests
Info about Inglewood
From the first sight of Inglewood House, you know you have arrived somewhere truly special. Whether you are seeking a small intimate wedding with close family and friends or a more lavish affair, we have the setting, history and experience to create your perfect day. Weddings at Inglewood House can be tailored to suit your personal requirements and we can arrange everything on your behalf for the most exclusive, individual and romantic wedding in Central Scotland.
Wedding ceremonies and receptions can be held in our stunning Inglenook Room, Grand Hall, Ballroom, Forrester’s Restaurant and our beautifully restored conservatory. Our new wing, designed specifically for weddings and includes our spectacular new Ballroom, Ballroom lounge with large balcony and bridal dressing room
Inglewood House, with our extensive landscaped grounds and duck pond provides a picturesque setting for photographs of your special day.
Inglewood House and Spa was voted the Romantic Venue of the Year 2017 at the Scottish Wedding Awards.
To speak to a member of our wedding team or to find out more information regarding weddings at Inglewood House please contact us by phone or email and we will respond as soon as possible.
• Beautiful grade II listed manor house nestled in 38 acres of gardens, grounds, lawns and terraces
• We host only one wedding per day, ensuring that Inglewood Manor truly feels 'Just for You'
• Spectacular grounds with expansive lakes and formal gardens offer a variety of fabulous photo opportunities
• Can accommodate up to 100 guests for the wedding breakfast
• 29 luxurious bedrooms and a stunning Bridal Suite
• Our aim is to create your perfect day!