Horsted Place Hotel
Little Horsted, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 5TS, Uckfield, East Sussex
Up to 100 guests
Info about Horsted Place Hotel
Horsted Place is the perfect place for a unique country house wedding, tailored to the wishes of each bride and groom
We have three areas licensed for marriage and civil partnership ceremonies*: the intimate Library can seat up to 48 guests while the larger Terrace Room with French doors on to the formal gardens seats up to one hundred. Ceremonies can also take place outside on the lawn with guests seated in front of the Victorian style summerhouse where the register is signed.
Throughout the year and whatever the season, the house and gardens provide a beautiful setting with flexible indoor spaces as a contingency for less than perfect weather.
Make Horsted Place your own place with "Exclusive use of house".
Horsted Place is available for the exclusive use of the wedding party which means you have your own fully staffed country house and garden for the day, including the bedrooms. We can only offer music and dancing when exclusive use of the house is taken.
• Until 1986 Horsted Place was a private Country House. It is a Grade 2 listed building with original period features and an unaltered exterior.
• The extensive landscaped gardens provide beautiful and varied backdrops for wedding photographs at any time of year.
• With twenty double bedrooms and suites individually named and decorated in traditional English country house style, the emphasis throughout is on comfort.
• The cuisine uses the finest seasonal and local produce whenever possible, expertly cooked and served with style.
• Fresh flowers scent the public rooms and, at Christmas time real trees, holly, ivy and candles create perhaps the most romantic atmosphere of all.
• Guests may enjoy preferential green fees at the adjacent East Sussex National Golf Club, and complimentary use of the gym and indoor swimming pool.