Hollin Hall Country House Hotel
Jackson Lane, Kerridge Bollington, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 5BG, Macclesfield, Cheshire
Up to 150 guests
Info about Hollin Hall Country House Hotel
Overlooking gardens and fields, the historic Hollin Hall Hotel sits on the outskirts of Bollington village, but within a five minute drive of Macclesfield Town centre. We have the comfort of the countryside and the convenience of a bustling market town on our doorstep.
A Tudor Gothic style building, built in 1870, this wonderful hotel is cosy, luxurious and unassuming all at the same time. Our friendly staff will go that extra mile to make your date a true relaxing experience.
The hotel is minutes from the A523 (Silk Road). The A34 to Congleton leading to the M6 is just 20 minutes drive with Manchester 35 minutes and Liverpool 50 minutes. Trains from Macclesfield link to London – Manchester Piccadilly – Manchester Airport – Liverpool . We offer free parking, free high speed WiFi in all areas and 59 well appointed bedrooms, offering family room, suites and standard rooms, both twin and doubles.
• Elegant country house hotel set in landscaped grounds in the Cheshire countryside
• Hollin Hall features a blend of Victorian and contemporary features
• We are able to host traditional weddings, civil ceremonies and partnerships
• Fantastic catering
• 59 luxurious bedrooms, including a range of superior suites with four poster beds
• Located on the edge of the Peak District National Park with lots of visitor attractions in the surrounding area