Hampton Court Castle and Gardens
Hope under Dinmore, HR6 0PN, Herefordshire, Herefordshire
Info about Hampton Court Castle and Gardens
Hampton Court Castle is surely one of the most spectacular Wedding Venues in Herefordshire, if not in the country. This 15th century castle with its award winning gardens is the ideal setting for that Fairytale Wedding.
Get married in our very own historic Chapel or outside in the Central Courtyard. We have a choice of ten places where you can hold your ceremony either in the Castle or in our award winning gardens.
Whether you choose to hold your ceremony in the Castle or a local church, Hampton Court Castle is the perfect place to celebrate with your friends and family. Spend a lavish evening in the ballroom adorned with magnificent crystal chandeliers, or perhaps a medieval wedding banquet in Coningsby Hall. The options are endless. Every wedding at Hampton Court Castle is a unique event.
Our 24 sumptuous bedrooms enable you to really spoil your family and close friends with a night in a Castle. In the morning the Formal Dining Room makes for the perfect morning after breakfast as you and your special guests reflect on your Fairytale Wedding. Some couples make their stay even longer by booking rooms for the night before their wedding as well.
• Exclusive use of the castle, with spacious and beautifully decorated rooms, including the grand ballroom, the chapel, the library and Coningsby Hall.
• Stunning location with formal gardens and picturesque backdrop.
• 24 luxurious and individually designed bedrooms.
• Licensed for ceremonies in 6 areas of the castle - including outdoor courtyard and medieval chapel.
• Personal wedding coordinator to help you through the whole experience from viewing to the big day.
• Excellent local suppliers can be recommended including marquee hire, cake, flowers and photographers.