East Lancashire Railway
Bury Bolton Street Station, Bolton Street, Bury, BL9 0EY, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to 150 guests
Info about East Lancashire Railway
There is something incredibly special about the romance of steam so where better to say "I Do" that at the award-winning East Lancashire Railway?
Set in the rural heartland of Lancashire, winding over 12 miles through the beautiful Irwell Valley, the railway has been a focal point of Lancastrian life since its original opening in the glory days of the Industrial Revolution. Now, over 100 years later, the railway is a truly unique venue for the most important day of your life.
Whether you wish to get married at one of our traditional stations or historic museum, enjoy an intimate and sophisticated wedding breakfast on board our Orient Express style dining carriages or toast to marital bliss with a champagne reception inside the panoramic Observation Saloon, there are a range of options which can be tailored to make your celebration even more special.
Unmatched in its potential, the East Lancashire Railway is the perfect choice for the adventurous couple about to start on their life’s journey together.
• Licensed for civil wedding ceremonies at Bury Bolton Street Station, Ramsbottom Station & Bury Transport Museum
• Dining options available onboard luxurious Orient Express style carriages
• Beautiful vintage photo opportunities
• Perfect for both intimate and larger affairs (can accommodate up to 132 people)
• A truly unique experience