Dartington, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 6EL, Totnes, Devon
Price from £100 Up to 300 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £100 per person
Info about Dartington Hall
Dartington Hall is the perfect choice for couples looking for a unique and romantic setting for the most memorable day of their lives.
With its 14th century Great Hall and idyllic grounds, this is the largest medieval manor house in the West of England and possibly one of the most romantic venues in the South West.
Our award-winning venue offers flexible packages allowing you to create a memorable day that is as unique as you are. We also welcome and cater for civil weddings.
What we offer:
- Our five licensed ceremony rooms can accommodate between 30 and 120 of your guests. With each room offering a rich sense of history and style, your ceremony will be as individual as you are.
- We are one of a few selected venues in Devon that offer outdoor ceremonies. The stunning Private -
- Garden is the perfect location for your drinks reception whilst your guests relax and enjoy stunning views across the formal gardens.
- Our Grade II listed formal gardens provide a perfect location for your wedding photographs, against - the stunning backdrop of Dartington Hall and the picturesque South Devon countryside.
- The Great Hall – set in an impressive Grade 1 listed building, with original leaded windows and oak hammer beams, this is a breathtaking venue for your wedding breakfast and can accommodate up to 150 of your guests. The Great Hall can be decorated to reflect your own individual style.
- A selection of elegant private dining rooms for more intimate gatherings.
- 50 four star well-appointed bedrooms overlooking our 14th century Courtyard or gardens offer a blend of heritage and comfort. We offer a range of room styles and prices are available to suit all guests.
- Every wedding is unique and we would be delighted to create a package tailored to your own personal requirements.