Cringletie House Hotel
Edinburgh Road, Peebles, Lothian & Borders, EH45 8PL
Price from £90 Up to 130 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £90 per person
Info about Cringletie House Hotel
Cringletie House is set in 28 acres of spectacular grounds just north of the Scottish Borders town of Peebles. We enjoy easy access by road from any direction and, being situated just 30 minutes from Edinburgh, also enjoy excellent rail and air links. Undoubtedly one of the best venues for a wedding in the Scottish Borders, we welcome small and large weddings as well as same sex weddings.
We have 13 beautifully appointed rooms in the main house; cottages in the grounds are also available. This means we can cater for up to 26 resident guests in the main house; with a further 18 in three cottages dotted around the walled garden. We can accommodate up to 100 guests in total for your ceremony and reception.
- A historic castle dating back to 1861
- A selection of grand public rooms for your ceremony, the wedding breakfast and for dancing the night away afterwards
- Magnificent gardens providing a most picturesque background for some fabulous wedding photos
- An award-winning kitchen team serving up your tailor-made menu
- The gorgeous Selkirk suite for your wedding night
- And twelve lovely bedrooms for your guests to stay in
A private affair?
The House is available for exclusive use at all times but if your celebration is smaller we just need a minimum of 2 people (in which case Cringletie will provide the two required witnesses!).
We are licensed to hold civil and religious wedding ceremonies in the house and in the grounds and can take care of every last detail to ensure your big day runs smoothly. The house is all about comfort, relaxation and personal touches.