Cressbrook Hall, Cressbrook, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 8SY, Buxton, Derbyshire
Up to 100 guests
Info about Cressbrook Hall
Cressbrook Hall is no ordinary wedding venue. Indeed it's only fair to warn you, you'll simply fall in love with it the minute you first arrive. Set in 23 acres of beautiful woodland in the Derbyshire Peak District, near Bakewell, Cressbrook offers a spectacular, secluded setting where you can celebrate your special day in privacy and comfort, and remember it forever in photographs with the most magnificent backdrop imaginable.
Working alongside the Bride and Groom and their families, Bobby and Harriet ensure every Cressbrook Hall wedding is specifically tailored to individual requirements, with exquisite attention to detail. Everything can be taken care of at Cressbrook Hall, from the ceremony itself, right through to accommodation for your guests. You can confidently leave things to our experienced team, or we can work with you or your wedding planner to provide the wedding of your dreams.
• Unique wedding venue in remarkably scenic location
• Set among 23 acres of wooded parkland for genuine privacy
• Character accommodation on site for more than 50 guests with plenty more close by
• Incredible backdrops available for your photographs, videos and fireworks
• Impeccable attention to detail based on many years experience
• A valuable network of local wedding suppliers who know the venue well