2 Queen Anne Street, London, West Central London, W1G 9LQ, London, Greater London
Price from £900.00 Up to 150 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £900.00 per event
Info about Chandos House
Chandos House, a beautiful Georgian Townhouse that was built by Georgian Britain's most prominent architect, Robert Adam, between 1769 - 1771. The House has been the home to Dukes, Counts and Barons in the centuries since opening and is now one of the finest wedding London wedding venues for both ceremonies and receptions.
Fashionable central London wedding venues
Chandos House is one of the most idyllic wedding venues in London. Located in a quiet haven to the north of Oxford Street, between Mayfair and Marylebone, these enviable central London wedding venues are the perfect place to celebrate the start of a new life among friends and family.
Your Exclusive London Wedding House
Chandos House wedding venue in London is available for exclusive hire, allowing couples to base their entire celebration, the ceremony, reception and night in our stunning wedding house.
If you choose Chandos House as a venue for a wedding you also have access to our 17 bedrooms that are competitively priced for your guests.
Couples who exclusively hire our central London wedding venue can also use our complimentary honeymoon room for the night of their wedding
Chandos House Wedding Venues London: Our Capacties
Chandos House' wedding venue in London have the following capacities:
- 80 civil ceremony
- 110 wedding breakfast
- 150 reception
- Alongside our five London wedding spaces, Chandos House also has a garden terrace which provides a private and tranquil haven in the centre of London.
• Central London location with excellent transport links
• Grade I listed Georgian Townhouse with original features and available for exclusive hire
• Five beautiful fully-licensed reception rooms plus an outside Garden Terrace
• 17 bedrooms including a complimentary bridal suite
• Exquisite selection of menus and fine wines, including complementary menu tasting
• Experienced wedding planner to help throughout the planning stages and on the day