Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 9NE, Royston, Hertfordshire
Up to 300 guests
Info about Burloes Hall
Burloes Hall, a beautiful Queen Anne Style country house, is the family home of Sir Francis and Lady Newman. With stunning views of the rolling chalk hills of Hertfordshire, the gardens at Burloes Hall provide an ideal venue for weddings, events and parties, as well as the perfect backdrop for any film or promotional video.
The Hall’s generous lawns are bordered by handsome beech trees and mature yew hedges enclose secret Edwardian gardens offering old world charm.
Only minutes from a beautiful 13th century church, this corner of North Hertfordshire is ideal for anyone who wants to combine a traditional church wedding with a vista-rich reception. The estate is within easy reach of London, the M11 and the A1.
Our philosophy is simple: provide you with the beautiful canvas and let you create your own wedding memories. For that reason, we do not limit your decisions by presenting you with a menu of options but instead, we offer a choice of a wide range of independent wedding caterers, marquee providers, photographers, florists in fact, everything you need to create your own special day.
• Beautiful gardens with stunning views of the rolling chalk hills of Hertfordshire
• Wedding parties have exclusive use of Burloes Hall gardens for their reception
• Ideally located within easy reach of London and Cambridge, as well as the M11, A10 and A1
• No corkage charge
• Your wedding reception can finish at 1amYour wedding reception can finish at 1 am
• Bridal changing facilities availableHistoric