Browsholme Hall & The Tithe Barn
Browsholme Hall, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 3DE, Clitheroe, Lancashire
Up to 120 guests
Info about Browsholme Hall & The Tithe Barn
Built in 1507 and steeped in history, Browsholme Hall is the oldest surviving family home in Lancashire. Close to the house itself, enjoying the same lovely rural setting is the 17-century Tithe Barn wedding venue. In addition is the halls location in the Forest of Bowland, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
The barn has been restored and converted into a unique new venue for weddings for up to 120 guests. The barn has beautiful traditional features, such as exposed stone, oak beams and flagstone floors. Two magnificent spaces can either be used together or on their own, hence creating two different environments therefore not splitting up your wedding party.
Into the conversion the latest design innovations in lighting, video, sound systems and catering facilities have been seamlessly integrated to provide a truly unique experience. All while keeping the barns original features in mind.
• Stunning historical venue located in the heart of the Ribble Valley
• Recently undergone a £1,000,000 renovation, providing you with a traditional venue with a modern twist
• Browsholme Hall is the oldest surviving family home in Lancashire
• 120 guests can be accommodated in The Tithe Barn or 75 in The Regency Drawing Room for your Civil Ceremony
• We want to work with you to create the day of your dreams – we have no standard format!
• Mews Cottage available for the night of your wedding