Black Horse Beamish
Red Row, Beamish, Stanley, DH9 0RW, Durham, County Durham
Price from £44.00 Up to 500 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £44.00 per person
Info about Black Horse Beamish
A Black Horse Beamish wedding can be a classical fairy-tale or a story of rock ’n’ roll decadence (or sometimes, a little bit of both). As a unique venue with extensive grounds, a covetable contacts book and an open mind, black horse beamish provides an unforgettable setting for all styles of celebration.
Beautifully restored, our 300 year old building retains much of its original charm. You are welcomed by flag stone floors, open fires and an eclectic mix of furnishings. With panoramic views over our peaceful valley, the setting could hardly be more idyllic.
This is a magnificent room complemented by original stone walls, two open fires, high ceilings and bare oak beams which enhance the grandeur of the setting.
The George Ridley room is attached to the gallery bar and heated outdoor terrace with panoramic views of the rolling countryside.
All of our function rooms are licensed for a civil ceremony allowing you to move seamlessly from ceremony to reception. These rooms can be further dressed with wedding flowers and finishing touches to create a lovely backdrop for your ceremony.
Photo opportunities here are in abundance with our stunning countryside views, private gardens and elegant interior. Your guests will be treated to a wedding breakfast, which is second to none and your special day will provide all invited with lifelong memories, of a truly stylish wedding.
• 300 year old restored building, featuring stone walls and bare oak beams
• Grand or intimate, indoors or out, the height of refinement or the depths of decadence...
• The Orchard Marquee is one of the few permanent marquees in the North East
• Can accommodate from 40 upto 500 guests
• Set in 33 acres of idyllic countryside, photo opportunities are in abundance
• Fully licensed to hold civil ceremonies