Bird of Smithfield
26 Smithfield Street, London, East Central London, EC1A 9LB, London, Greater London
Up to 200 guests
Info about Bird of Smithfield
Bird of Smithfield is housed in a five storey Georgian townhouse, including two chic bars, classically styled dining room, award winning private dining room and a stunning summer roof terrace with views over the iconic Smithfield Market.
Bird of Smithfield is run by a passionate team of people who have an enormous love for hospitality. Our kitchen is headed by Tommy Boland, a highly talented & creative chef with bags of experience! Tommy has spent a considerable amount of time working at Michelin Star restaurants with the likes of Philip Howard, Eric Chavot and Eric Briffard. This is clearly showcased in his cooking; a delicious fusion of British gastronomy with French cooking influences.
• Stunning boutique venue in the heart of London
• Close to the City churches, Islington Town Hall and Finsbury Town Hall
• Beautiful rooftop views over Smithfield Market
• The venue has a late licence and live music options
• Dedicated wedding planner
• Close to the Barbican, Farringdon and Blackfriars stations